Do you need to find which pages (URLs) compete with your page in the organic search and how many shared keywords you have? The section Competing pages in the Website Profiler will help you with this.
Try Marketing Miner now:
In our case, we would like to find the pages (URLs) that compete with our subpage in the organic search. So we enter the subpage from our website (e.g. https://www.ceneo.pl/Laptopy) into the Website Profiler’s input and choose the Prefix URL.
After clicking the Get Data button, the section competing pages shows us detailed information about the competing pages we compete with in the organic search results.
Competing pages table
After profiling, the competing pages section will show you a table with the following columns:
- URL – The URL you compete with in the organic search results.
- Shared Keywords – This column displays the number of keywords covered by you and your competitor sorted by the highest amount.
- Competition level – It is a percentage value representing the percentage of keywords that are the same as your competitor has, out of all the keywords on which your subpage (the one you’re analyzing) appears. This information will help you find who competes with you the most in your area.
Above the table on the right side is the Filters button, which filtrates the results according to the following columns:
- Shared Keywords (less than, more than, the value between)
- Competition Level (less than, more than, the value between)
Exporting competing pages
The entire list of competing URLs, including the shared keywords and competition level, you can download in Excel form by clicking the Export Data button.
Example of Competing pages section
How to work with Competing pages data
Collected data from the Competing pages section is a valuable source for:
- Competitor analysis – Find which specific landing pages compete with your URL (the URL you entered for analysis input) in the organic search results.
- Link building – This section helps identify link opportunities, find competitors and thematic URLs that cover similar keywords to yours, from which it’s meaningful to get backlinks.
We encourage you to perform this Competing pages analysis regularly to find out which of your competitors has started working more on SEO and how the competition level with your landing page is increasing.