This API endpoint allows you to retrieve keywords search volume data in bulk. The search volume provided in the API is specific to each keyword. To give an example, for keywords such as youtube and ytube will Google Ads provide the same search volume data.
However, we don’t group keywords and provide different search volume numbers for each of them as we refine the metric by combining historical clickstream data, Google Trends data, and data from Google Ads. Read more about how we calculate search volume here: https://help.marketingminer.com/en/article/keyword-search-volume/.
Keyword Search Volume API common uses
- Processing a list of keywords in bulk with your script to create complex reports for analysis
- Automatically updating keyword search volume data in keyword research
- Discovering new popular keywords
- Identifying keywords with significant MoM or YoY changes in search
API Endpoint URL
- PHP (TBC)
- api_token – Your API key. You can generate your API key after upgrading to any paid subscription plan with at least 1 million credits (Digger, Machine or Custom plans). To get an API key, navigate to the user profile section. If you want to try our API and see how it works without purchasing our plans first, just contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the API accessible to you free of charge.
- lang – Enter the country for which you want to obtain data (currently available: us, gb, cs, sk, pl).
- keyword – Add the keyword for which you want to retrieve data. If you need to retrieve data for multiple keywords at once, simply submit the keyword parameter with additional values to the URL.
Sample keyword search volume endpoint URL (just add your API key):
Limits and prices
Each API request will cost you credits. We also limited the speed of sending queries to ensure the continuous operation of our APIs for all clients.
- API restriction: 120 keywords per minute
- API price: 3 credits per keyword
Keyword Search Volume API use cases
* There is currently no content for this section.