How often do you need to quickly collect detailed information about certain keywords? We created the Keyword profiler and its Keyword suggestions section to have all this information in one place and as quickly as possible. If you need to analyze thousands of them, we recommend you using our miners from the Reports section.
After adding your keyword to the Keyword profiler, the keyword suggestions section will get filled with the following information:
- Search volume – average monthly search volume on Google (during the previous 12-month period).
- CPC – average cost per click in Google Ads.
- Difficulty – It’s a number representing the difficulty to rank for the keyword in the TOP 10 search results. The higher number in the difficulty column is, the harder it is to rank for the top positions.
- YoY Search volume change – It is a percentage value representing the percentage of the year over year change that compares the monthly search volume of the latest month with the same month the previous year.
- Trends – search volume of the keyword in individual months searched within the last 12 months.
- SERP features – the column shows a list of SERP features appearing in the search results for the given keyword.
Try Keyword profiler:
After analyzing your keyword, you will be able to see its data overview.
To be more specific, you can gather information such as keyword search volume, CPC, search volume YoY comparison or trends that we described above.
This section provides a quick overview of your keyword.
Below the keyword data overview, you can find a table with suggested keywords related to your search query.
There are also three boxes at the top that contain keyword suggestions data overview:
- Suggestions search volume
- Average Suggestions CPC
In the table below, you will find the following information for each suggested keyword:
- Search volume
- Search volume (YoY)
What data can Keyword profiler provide?
Keyword suggestions pull data from Marketing Miner’s internal database that gathers information from the click-stream (third party data about user behavior) and Google search results of frequent queries for each market. This database is updated every month. At the moment, we collected keyword data for the following markets:
- Slovakia: 8M keywords with search volume more than 3
- Czechia: 15M keywords with search volume more than 3
- Poland: 29M keywords with search volume more than 3
The keywords from Marketing Miner’s database are not sensitive to capitalization, word order or diacritics.
In the top right corner of the keyword suggestions table, you can set up keyword filters for the following:
- Keyword – contains/doesn’t contain
Exporting keyword suggestions
You can download all keyword suggestions by clicking on the Export suggestions button to work with them in Excel spreadsheet. The report charges 5 credits per keyword to download.
How to work with keyword suggestions data
After you download your keyword data, you can remove all suggestions that are not relevant to your website and work with them further in your Keyword research to identify:
- Keyword opportunities – enter the queries you’ve missed out to the Landing Page miner to see if any pages cover these keywords already.
- Your pages ranking for queries that are not relevant – it’s important to not just monitor queries that are not covered on your website, but also monitor those keywords that your website ranks for with pages that are not relevant.
- Keywords with high potential – identify keywords with high search volume but low competition, so called low hanging fruit keywords. To identify such keywords, we recommend adding another column in your spreadsheet with keywords and name it as Opportunity score. Then add the following formula: Search Volume/(Competition +1). The higher number, the better performance. As more searched keywords with lower competition are ideally what you want to achieve. To find out keyword difficulty, use our SERP competition miner.
- New products for your eCommerce site – If you have an eCommerce site, this data can help you come up with new product ideas.