Have you already tried our Keyword profiler features such as keyword suggestions or questions? Great news, you can now also work with New keywords that collect all keyword suggestions of queries that have been searched in the last year.
Try Marketing Miner now:
After adding your keyword to Keyword profiler in the New Keywords section, you will be able to view metrics for all new keywords suggestions. You can find them right at the top in three boxes containing the following data overview:
- Number of suggestions
- Total search volume
- Average CPC
New keywords suggestions
Below the new keyword data overview, you can find a table with suggestions of all search queries that have been recently used and that are also related to your keyword. In this section, you can view information such as:
- Keyword search volume – average monthly search volume on Google (during the previous 12-month period).
- CPC – average cost per click in Google Ads.
- Difficulty – It’s a number representing the difficulty to rank for the keyword in the TOP 10 search results. The higher number in the difficulty column is, the harder it is to rank for the top positions.
- YoY Search volume change – It is a percentage value representing the percentage of the year over year change that compares the monthly search volume of the latest month with the same month the previous year.
- Trends – search volume of the keyword in individual months searched within the last 12 months.
- SERP features – the column shows a list of SERP features appearing in the search results for the given keyword.
New keywords suggestions use data from Marketing Miner’s internal database that collects information from the click-stream (third party data about user behavior) for each market. At the moment, we collected keyword data for the following markets:
- Slovakia: 8M keywords with search volume more than 3
- Czechia: 15M keywords with search volume more than 3
- Poland: 29M keywords with search volume more than 3
The keywords from Marketing Miner’s database are not sensitive to capitalization, word order, or diacritics.
In the top right corner of the table with new keyword suggestions, you can also set up the following filters:
- Keyword – contains/doesn’t contain
- Search volume – more than/less than/between
Exporting new keywords
To download all your new keyword suggestions, simply click on the Export suggestions button to work with them further in Excel. The report charges 5 credits per keyword to download.
How to work with new keywords data
This feature will help you discover new keywords that have only become popular within the last year.
Using these trending keywords in your content strategy can be super effective as there currently might not be enough content around this topic and there is a high chance of ranking for these terms too.
Once you download all suggestions, remove those keywords that are not relevant to your business. Then, you can implement them to your keyword research to identify the following:
- Keyword opportunities – enter the suggestions of keywords that you’ve missed out to the Landing Page miner to see if any pages cover such queries already. As these keywords have been trending only recently, it’s highly possible that none of your pages cover them.
- New product ideas – if you have an eCommerce site, this data can help you come up with new product ideas to expand your offering. This is typical especially for new product models (Samsung Galaxy s21, iPhone pro max…).
- Keywords with high potential – identify keywords with high search volume but low competition, so-called low hanging fruit keywords. To identify such keywords, add another column in your keyword spreadsheet and name it as Opportunity score. Then add the following formula: Search Volume/(Competition +1). The higher the number, the better performance. As more searched keywords with lower competition are ideally what you want to achieve. Use our SERP competition miner to find out difficulty metrics for your keywords.
Implement these keywords into your content strategy and monitor their performance regularly to see how they affect your rankings and search visibility.