Website Profiler is one of the main features of Marketing Miner primarily used for domains (or URLs) analysis of your competitors and their search visibility in Google.
You can access the Website Profiler section via the following URL: https://www.marketingminer.com/en/profiler
Try Marketing Miner now:
Website Profiler’s input data
There are currently four options for Website Profiler’s input data:
- URL – enter a specific URL, for example, https://www.marketingminer.com/en/blog and you will get the data for this specific URL only.
- Prefix URL – insert a specific URL, and you will receive data about all subpages that contain the URL prefix used for data input. For example, Prefix URL https://www.marketingminer.com/en/blog results include links such as https://www.marketingminer.com/en/blog/wordpress-plugin-v-1-0-launched.html
- Domain – in this case, you insert a domain or subdomain, for example, www.ceneo.pl, to get all information about the specific domain or subdomain.
- Domain + subdomain – enter a domain, and you will get data about the whole website and all its subdomains. For example, for domain ceneo.pl the results include data for ekspert.ceneo.pl too.
What data can you get with a Website Profiler?
Website Profiler allows you to obtain the following data:
- Analysis of specific domains, URLs (or their prefixes) – Visibility of domain, URLs (or their prefixes) in Google search and a list of keywords ranking in the top 100 results on Google. For more information visit Search visibility.
- Analysis of the website visibility in various SERP features – In total, we detect 11 features and website visibility in them, including the estimated website traffic that comes from those features. The 11 SERP features are: Organic, Paid, Shopping ads, Local pack, Featured snippet, News box, Knowledge graph, Images, Videos, People also ask, Find results on.
- Estimated Traffic change – Detailed information is available in the Traffic change graph, which represents the evolution of the estimated monthly traffic and estimated search visibility of different SERP features linking to the website.
- Discovery of the TOP pages and TOP subdomains – Comprehensive data about the top landing pages or subdomains that bring the highest website traffic, including specific keywords that target them, are available just in one click. For more information visit Top pages and Top subdomains.
- Identification of the keyword cannibalization – The cannibalization feature helps you identify whether you have way too many identical or similar keywords spread throughout the content on your website. The most important in this section is to find real cannibalization issues, which means that various pages on your website target the same keywords and fulfill the same or very similar intent. Detailed information is available here: https://help.marketingminer.com/en/article/cannibalization/.
- Identification of competing domains and pages – The competition section is beneficial in discovering domains or pages (URLs) that compete with you the most in organic search results.
- Content Gap Analysis – Data about the keywords covered by your competitors (that bring them traffic) but are not covered by you yet. This analysis is practical for you to enrich the future content strategy with these keywords and cover them with some landing pages (category, blog article, product page).
What data does the Website Profiler provide?
Website Profiler collects data from Google search results for the most searched keywords and at the same time gather the keywords search volume data from the internal Marketing Miner database, which accumulates information from the following sources each day:
- Historical clickstream data
- Google Ads (Keyword planner) search volume
- Google Trends and trend of keyword search volume evolution compared to other keywords
Subsequently, all collected data are used as the input to the regressive neural network, which uses them to estimate the real keywords search volume. Marketing Miner afterwards recalculates the real keywords search volume into individual months, so the output for the user includes the exact search volume for a particular keyword.